Oh hey there, babycakes! Lookin’ good!
I hope you had a fabulous week and are now enjoying a well-earned rest. I hope wherever you are is warm and beautiful and you’re enjoying the company of loved ones or soaking up the gorgeousness of blissful quiet.
Here’s what I found the most fascinating online this week! Um … I may have spent a lot of time on Youtube. :-/
- I’m now on the schedule at Shakti Studio, and beginner yoga starts next week!
- Shanley Kane wrote a brilliant post about company culture in the startup world: What your culture really says. Being a little in love with that world myself, I found it eye-opening and spot on.
- Carlin Ross posted this Playboy bunny application on Dodson and Ross. I love her commentary on it.
- New poems by Rudyard Kipling were recently discovered.
- I have actually always wondered what the deal was with gay guys and the Golden Girls. Bitch Magazine is all over that, of course.
- Lemon ginger cayenne tea – an Ayurvedic cure for lingering congestion and winter blues – it’s warming in more ways than one!
- These 22 moments in high school journalism remind me of my time working at the college paper.
- Pug life, yo!
If this isn’t on every link roundup on the internet this week, it should be.
I can’t figure out what exactly is so hypnotic and wonderful about this video, but I wanna watch it over and over again.
I’m like two years behind on falling in love with this chick. Every time I hear this song, I walk around for the next three days singing, “One big room, full of bad kittens.” (Yeah, I know those aren’t the words, but whatever.) Seriously, though, I’m starting to love her.
I’m pretty confused about what’s going on in this video, but you can’t deny that this woman has an incredible voice and an awful lot of nerve.